TelStar Hosted Services DataTel xSELLerator Software
The DataTel xSELLerator call center software is a basic, but robust call center application to manage outbound and inbound calling.
DataTel xSELLerator’s predictive dialing algorithm takes into account abandonment percentage, contact ratio, average talk time, agents waiting for calls, agents in calls, and after call work. xSELLerator offers a “blended leads” feature that allows the dialer to call multiple lists simultaneously, up to a predetermined target, and move to another list once the target is reached, ensuring maximum penetration of each campaign. The autodialer uses real time statistics to determine how quickly the next call should be placed.
Predictive Dialer Features:
• Dials multiple programs simultaneously
• Individual pacing control per program
• Answering machine detection sensitivity control
• Option to leave messages on answering machines automatically
• Dials multiple lists with priority
• Query builder for easy manipulation of leads
• Blend lists/queries by weighting and time zone
• Progressive Dialing & Auto Dialing can be done at the same time on the same system
• Business-2-Business algorithm
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
With the xSELLerator IVR messaging feature, you can create and edit recorded information that the inbound caller hears and how the caller interacts with the IVR. The IVR feature has unlimited configurations for routing calls based on Client/Packages, DNIS, and caller touch-tone responses.
• Serves as an auto attendant
• Allows routine inquiries and marketing information to be communicated quickly and effectively
• Provides reports on categories of calls received
• Delivers better cost-management
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
The ACD Scheduler sets time-based autodialing behaviors for a call queue, and determines the agent groups best able to handle calls. Contact center management can establish agent skill groups and assign projects.
- Improve customer service: A CTI screen pops shows agents critical customer data, and the agent application retains the customer’s data and agent’s notes throughout the customer call.
- Improve customer interaction: Virtual Queue and IVR integration empower the customer and improve their overall experience.
- Inbound call distribution with skills-based routing ensures that the appropriate agent or agent group takes the call, based on skill, experience level, language and availability.
- Dynamic call routing
- Priority based call distribution
- Agent Hunt Group
- Integrated Self Service Application Builder (IVR software)
- Inbound Blended Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Virtual call center queue
- Service level alerts
- Automatic operation via day and time project mapping
- Recorded IVR messages
- Comprehensive inbound call reporting
- Automated information retrieval and update
- Virtual extensions with agent voice mail
- Automated call attendant
- Touch tone control
- Play message
- Greetings and announcements
- Text to speech software
The Letter Module allows you to send letters to clients.
The Call Result Utility allows you to manage and provide call results for all calls placed to customers.
- Displays all available call results for your accounts and allows automated calls to users to queue.
- Quickly summarize the result of the last call an agent made.
- Directly connect to the next scheduled date and time of the last phone number dialed.
- Manage and view all activity on accounts.
- List time fields, so the dealer can assign the next customer call.
The account dealer enables the automatic creation of call-scheduling of accounts to team members with the push of a button.
There are four main account dealer settings:
- Time Based: Pulls accounts from the oldest scheduled call date to the newest and unassigned accounts during times that an agent has become current with assigned accounts. This is the default setting for users.
- Score Based: Allows you to score your accounts based on a multitude of criteria and will deal the accounts in score order.
- Balanced Based: Deals with quotes in a descending balance order.
- Never Called: Allows you to focus on a newly placed business, enabling you to deal on accounts that have never been called.
X-Mail is an internal messaging system, enabling you to communicate with other employees and attach accounts for management review.
Area Codes and States Manager
Specify area codes and/or states that you don’t want to call, and these will not be imported.
We are call center experts, and can advise you on which call center software and services you need. Focus on your core business — leave the IT to us!
Call us today: 877.483.5782