Contact Thousands of Households or Businesses at Once Around The World at the Touch of a Button!
MessageStar Interactive Voice Response (IVR) messaging is a great, low cost way to enhance your sales and service!
• Create rich telephone IVRs for reminders, updates, or opt-in promotional messages;
• Immediately connect your customers or prospects with your sales or service team;
• Send thousands of messages on-demand without hardware or maintenance expenses; and
• Manage your call lists, schedule delivery and review real-time call results.
Send thousands of messages at once! TelStar Hosted Services’ automatic dialer software allows you to easily setup and manage your own outbound MessageStar Interactive Voice Response (IVR) voice messaging campaigns. You control the set up, start and stop your own voice message blast campaigns. Our automated calling software can give the called party the option to press “1” to speak to a representative.
TelStar Hosted’s MessageStar hosted automated voice messaging solutions give you the flexibility to send messages on-demand without incurring hardware investment and maintenance expenses. With TelStar Hosted’s MessageStar voice messaging service, you can manage your call lists, schedule delivery and review real-time call results. MessageStar messaging service compliments our call center software.
Use TelStar Hosted’s auto dialer to send high volumes of messages instantly and create rich telephone IVRs that immediately connect your customers or prospects with your sales or service team. MessageStar IVR messaging offers highly sophisticated, fully interactive, database-driven applications to:
- Deliver a powerful promotional offer or supplement a direct mail campaign
- Provide public or community service messages
- Reinforce outbound telemarketing or survey your customers or prospects
- Instantly reach customers or constituents with an important message
- Send customer reminders, updates, account information, renewal reminders or order confirmations
- Contact constituents for campaigns or to get out the vote
- Dispense collections notices or bill payment reminders
and other uses.
Enhance Your Brand
MessageStar voice messaging service lets you tailor your own message by simply dialing a number and recording your out-going voice message. Or you can provide a professional voice recording or use our text-to-speech options to automate your messaging. Our experienced professionals will help you to design advanced IVR applications, including uploading custom prompts and hold music to improve the caller’s experience and enhance your brand. Your caller can obtain options when they receive your message to leave a message back or connect with a customer service representative. When the call comes in, your agents will benefit by receiving customer information on callers making the agents more productive and reducing operations costs.
TelStar Hosted’s MessageStar IVR voice messaging service with autodialing increases revenue, decreases costs, and improves speed and efficiency for organizations wishing to reach the greatest number of people in the shortest period of time. MessageStar outbound messaging campaigns are more cost-effective than a live agent. Our IVR messaging software allows you to send public service messages, and lets customers self-serve to pay bills, place account inquiries, or receive after-hours service simply by using their touch-tone phone, often eliminating the need for a customer service representative.
Easy to Use
Simply load a list of phone numbers and TelStar Hosted’s MessageStar IVR voice messaging service will leave pre-recorded messages with people and answering machines. It flawlessly detects busy signals, disconnected numbers and dropped calls. It can capture touch-tone or voice responses and redial non-connected calls. It even allows a call recipient to make an inbound call and connect immediately with a live operator with the push of a button.
You can easily target specific geographic areas and smoothly integrate with most databases. TelStar Hosted’s MessageStar voice messaging systems automatically detect and deliver messages based on:
- Live Answer (person) – deliver a message, collect information or send to an agent
- Answering Machine – deliver a message
- Busy Signals – set for a later call-back
- Disconnected Numbers – remove from list
When a live person is connected, we will deliver your outbound message and give them the option to instantly make an inbound call back to your agents.
TelStar Hosted’s team of qualified professionals will help you to design the call flow, attach the prompts to each step of your campaign, and test it for quality assurance. You set up your own voice messaging or IVR campaigns, uploading contact lists to a secure website, record your own messages, and determine your own business rules. You can even script your own phone tree or record your own messages using our text to speech software. You control when to send your messages, and run reports on your results.
There are many benefits to automated voice messaging:
- Efficiently Reach a Large Market
- Grow your Leads
- Quickly Deliver Customized Information to Your Important Customers
- Improve Customer Service
- Decrease Marketing and Promotional Costs
- Raise Productivity with Fewer Agents
Automated voice broadcast messaging on our hosted dialer is used in a variety of industries:
- Lead Generation: A mortgage firm in California generated so many leads from their current clients for re-financing that they had to pause their IVR messaging until they could catch up!
- Appointment Reminders: A large furniture retailer in Florida uses voice messaging to confirm deliveries, saving them thousands of dollars in labor and transportation.
- Dissemination of Information: A realtor in Colorado uses voice messaging to keep clients updated on new homes that come on the market.
- Outage Notification: An Iowa water company uses voice messaging to notify clients of planned repairs.
- Recalls: An automobile dealership uses IVR voice messaging to deliver notices and manage appointments effectively.
- Political Messaging and Fundraising:Several clients use IVR message blasting to impart information regarding critical voting initiatives, fundraising, and candidates with the click of a button.
- Event Notification: A ticket agency broadcasts upcoming event details with both online and real-time payment options via interactive voice response.
Contact us to learn how you can use automated IVR voice messaging in your business.
We are call center experts, and can advise you on which call center software and services you need. Focus on your core business — leave the IT to us!
Call us today: 877.483.5782